NOMASX-1: the right solution for you
Conflict Management (SOD).
Respect for usage and compliance with license agreements
Intuitive and centralized management of all the security of your information system.
Application consolidation, user rights management
Security, access rights, transaction audit
- Users: Users – creation and last login date
- Roles: Roles / Assignments – effective and expiration date
- Data analysis: Checking for unassigned roles, users without roles, duplicate users, matrix of used roles
- LDAP: Connection to an LDAP directory (MSAD…), account verification and reconciliation
- Data enrichment: Technical accounts, generic accounts, privileged accounts, renamed accounts, queries and custom databases
- List of menus reproducing the hierarchies up to the object, the version, the screen.
- Menu analysis by role or by user
- Activity tracking by user without the need to activate “Audit Trail
- JD Edwards native connector
Conflict management, matrix, reports, theoretical rights
- Predefined and customizable matrices, Excel import. Definition by process, activities, risks.
- Automatic collection of data from the security module and transaction tracking
- Report on identified and proven conflicts (users and roles)
A response to regulatory constraints
Oracle and JD Edwards License Compliance
of pre-audited licenses show non-compliance
customers with difficulties in understanding licensing agreements
Modules used, Standard or Enterprise version, options used, respect of the uses and conformity with the contracts of licenses, a complexity and a reality difficult to control
- Record CSI and acquired licenses
- Summary view of active and/or declared users in E1
- Modules used (access and transactions)
- Database versions and options used
- Comparison between used and acquired licenses.
- Summary of the financial risk, required licenses and remediation recommendations.
Development through standard, open and scalable tools, no ESU, support of all versions (JDE, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL…)
- Non-intrusive collection of security-related information with Talend
- Scheduling job with Rundeck
- IHM developed with Oracle JET et NodeJS